Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oven-Roasted Potatoes

I love roasted potatoes but they always take way too long to cook. It seems like I'm always waiting for the potatoes to finish cooking while the rest of my food is getting cold. So my husband came up with this way to roast potatoes. If you boil them for 5 minutes it speeds up the cooking time. Then you only have to bake them for about 20 minutes. They came out perfect, exactly the way I wanted them too. So delicious!

Printable Recipe

Oven-Roasted Potatoes


4 cups potatoes, chopped (with or without the skin)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
olive oil

Boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain and place on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and spices. Mix until potatoes are coated. Bake at 350 for about 15-25 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails