Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Ideas

Wow! I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up in a week. I wanted to re-post some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes for anyone who needs some ideas. 

This turkey was so delicious! It's the most tender and moist turkey I've ever had. We're going with my husband's family this year which means we're not cooking the turkey. But I think we're still going to have turkey another day because it's so good!

This is my mother-in-law's recipe for homemade stuffing. My husband cannot have Thanksgiving without it!

Pretzel jello salad is always a hit at Thanksgiving, although it's more like a dessert than a salad. Maybe that's why everyone likes it so much!

 You can't forget the pie! It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without many different pies!

Vanilla Pie Filling (you can add any topping to this!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails