Friday, February 3, 2012

Southwest Avocado Bean Dip

I started a bunco group with some of my friends in my neighborhood. It's a great chance for me to have a much needed girls night every month. The first game night was at my house. I made this dip along with these sugar cookie bars and it was a huge hit! This dip would also be great for the Super Bowl since it's coming up this weekend.

Printable Recipe

Southwest Avocado Bean Dip
1 avocado, chopped
1/2 cup sour cream
juice of 1 lime
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 tomato, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Wheat Thins

Mash avocados in a medium bowl; stir in sour cream, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Add all remaining ingredients except crackers. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Serve with Wheat Thins.

Recipe adapted from Kraft Recipes

Past recipes:
One year ago: Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Two years ago: Catalina Chicken

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails