Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day

Can you believe Valentine's Day is next week? Wasn't it just barely Christmas? It seems like the older I get, the faster time seems to go by. Valentine's Day isn't usually a huge deal in our house. My husband doesn't think he needs a special day to say "I love you" when he says it to me every day. But I still think it's a really fun holiday. My husband always makes me a gourmet dinner on Valentine's Day so I'm definitely looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to the Valentine's baking. I made a list of some of my favorite dishes that would be perfect for Valentine's Day. I hope your Valentine's Day is fabulous!






Every year I make sugar cookies and frost them with my kids. These are the best sugar cookies!

You could make the same cookies but use this frosting recipe instead.

If you want sugar cookies but don't want to take the time to cut them out, you could make these yummy bars. 

I love these Oreo Truffles. I found pink chocolate at the craft store and I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails