Thursday, May 9, 2013

Barbie Party

Last weekend my daughter had a Barbie party for her 5th birthday. I like to do things a little simple but I still want it to be a fun party. This party turned out great. Here are some of the things we did.


I made pink cupcakes and topped them with some printable cupcake toppers that I found online. I just printed them out on card stock and taped a toothpick to the back and stuck them in the cupcake. It was super easy and it turned out way cute! You can find a few links for these here and here.

Nail Polish Bites- These look just like bottles of nail polish but they're made out of marshmallows dipped in colored white chocolate with a tootsie roll on top. These were so fun!

At the party, the girls got their hair and nails done. It was so much fun. After they were all beautified, I took a picture of each of them in this life-size Barbie box. Here is my sweet birthday girl in the Barbie box.
I just used a large box (our tv came in this box) and I wrapped it with pink wrapping paper on the outside and decorative wrapping paper for the inside back. Then I found some logos that were online and I printed them out. It was a little time consuming but pretty easy. Hey, if I can do it, anyone can!

My other daughter in the Barbie box...

 I found this cute Barbie game at the party store.

Here is a group picture of all the kids who came.

Here I am with my cute girl. I think I'm a little too big for the Barbie box :)

This was such a fun party. I'm so glad I got to do this for my sweet girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails