Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Breakfast Casserole

Every year we have breakfast at my parents' house on Christmas morning. I wanted to find something that can be made the night before so we don't have to make anything Christmas morning. My husband's cousin made this for her son's mission farewell about a month ago and I thought it was so good. I thought it would be perfect for Christmas morning.

Printable Recipe

Breakfast Casserole


12 eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 pkg. frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
1 cup ham, cubed

Whisk together eggs. Add salt, pepper, and milk. In a separate bowl, combine hashbrowns, cheese, onion, green pepper, and ham. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Pour egg mixture over hashbrown mixture and mix together. Cook uncovered at 350 for 45-55 minutes.

*This can be made the night before.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Wait a minute! How did you get the recipe already? I still haven't emailed Julie for it...I kept losing the email address. Did you get it from Julie at the Christmas party?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails