Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas


I got this recipe from The Sisters' Cafe. I love enchiladas. I have quite a few enchilada recipes. These enchiladas are so good! My kids loved them. Especially my 21 month old little girl. She kept asking for more.Printable Recipe

Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas

Chicken Mixture:
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained (save the juice for the sauce)
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained

Sauce:
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup shredded cheese
juice from tomatoes with green chilies

10 flour tortillas

Spoon some sauce onto each tortilla followed by the chicken mixture. Roll tortillas and place seam side down in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and more cheese if desired. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails