Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creamy Vegetable Cheese Chowder

I am back! My baby was born about a week and a half ago so I haven't been cooking much lately. But now I am getting back to my normal routine so I will start posting again.
Printable Recipe


Creamy Vegetable Cheese Chowder
8 chicken bouillon cubes
2 cups chopped broccoli
2 cups chopped cauliflower
1 cup sliced carrots
3 cups chopped potatoes
1/2 cup diced onions
1 cup chopped mushrooms
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups water
8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes

Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Add bouillon cubes. Add vegetables. Cook until vegetables are tender. Mix butter, flour, and water until smooth. Add to soup. Stir well. Add cheese to soup. Cook over low heat and stir until cheese melts.

Makes about 8 servings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails