Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Rushin" Chicken

My six year old started playing t-ball a few weeks ago. He's my oldest and this is our first time with organized sports. His games are in the evenings, any time from 5:00 to 7:00. This makes dinner time a little challenging. We don't want to go out to eat every time but I don't want to come home after the game and make dinner. Crock pot meals are perfect for this. When we come home from the game, dinner is already ready. This has got to be the easiest crock pot recipe ever. There are few ingredients and you just throw it all in the crock pot together. I love simple recipes, especially with my busy life!


Printable Recipe


"Rushin" Chicken
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 packet onion soup mix
1 bottle Russian salad dressing


Place chicken in the crock pot. Top with onion soup mix. Pour Russian salad dressing on top. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails