Sunday, July 11, 2010

Delicious Mashed Potatoes


I love mashed potatoes but I don't make it enough. I'm always trying to figure out ways to make them without gravy. I actually came up with this on my own. I always have to have a recipe to make anything so I was proud of myself for coming up with this. These potatoes were so good!


Printable Recipe


Delicious Mashed Potatoes
6 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp butter
1 tsp dried chives or 1 Tbsp fresh chives
1 tsp dried parsley or 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1 1/2 tsp salt


Boil potatoes until very tender; drain. Combine potatoes with sour cream, milk, cheese, and butter. Beat until cheese and butter are melted. Add spices. Mix well. 


Serves 6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails