Sunday, April 25, 2010

Breakfast Burritos

It's very rare for me to make breakfast. My husband is the breakfast cook in our house. I think it takes too long to make and I always have so many things to do in the mornings. I usually just feed my kids cereal. But when I do make breakfast this is one of my favorite things to make.  
Printable Recipe


Breakfast Burritos
1/2 lb ground sausage
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 green onion, sliced
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
6 eggs
1/8 cup milk
flour tortillas
shredded cheese


Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add sausage. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms, green onion, and green pepper. Cook until sausage is cooked through. Remove from pan. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Beat well. Pour into skillet. Cook until eggs are almost cooked through, stirring frequently. Add sausage mixture. Cook until eggs are done. Place tortillas on a plate one at a time. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave for about 30 seconds until cheese is melted. Place egg mixture on tortilla and roll up. 


Serves 6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails